Non secular values, ideas

Non secular values, ideas
Hello every body, You requested extra videos on spirituality and cash and not too long ago I watched an historic video with Oprah (who I undoubtedly love)...And it bought me serious about my non secular rules for fiscal success and made this video for YOU! Consistently love listening to what you consider!?! (Giuseppe is alive, simply very sleepy) here's a summary of my key aspects.... 1. Focus on your dream and objectives 2. Watch your language - your words are food to your brain and success three. Benefit from the trip - gain knowledge of and develop from the journey 4. Center of attention on integrity - shield yourself from bad persons 5. Consider the suffering - this second is just not endlessly do not forget that you could follow me on Instagram @sugarmamma.Television and like us on facebook. XCC


Tags : Spiritual values rules guidelines financial
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment